With the intention of achieving an increase in productivity and organization development, and with an emphasis on promotion of the Country’s goals, Pars Miami Kavir Company, which is active in the area of engineering services, goods supply, implementation and management of oil, gas, petrochemical, refinement, power plants, and industrial projects, has designed and commissioned the Integrated Management System in view of ISO 900:2015, ISO 14001:2015, and OHSAS 18001:2007, and declares its main goals as follows:
- High-quality implementation of projects in view of global standards;
- Dynamic partnership and constructive interaction with all project beneficiaries;
- Emphasis on the dignity of employees as the most important capital, and striving to develop their capabilities and knowledge;
- Adherence to legal requirements in the domain of hygiene, safety, and the environment; and
- Enhancement of the Project Management System.
As the above mentioned goals will only be reached through responsibility, awareness, and scientific growth of all employees, all respected employees are expected to assist the Director’s Representative in fulfilling this important task by resorting to training, observing the rules and regulations, and executing the compiled documentations. In addition to providing the required support, I shall be evaluating the effectiveness of the Integrated Management System and its continuous improvement in predetermined time intervals.